With the our current state of fractured, deteriorating national and international politics, it is more important now than ever that we all get involved in our community to build a better world.
There’s more than one way to get involved and it’s important that people find a way to help out that they enjoy doing. Just as we are all on a spiritual journey, I believe we are all on a community journey as well. If you’re looking for ways to get involved in your community, I’ll try and keep this updated with good ways to help our community (with particular focus on Lewisburg, Penna.)
- Register to vote, dammit! One small thing you can do, and please don’t stop there!
- Keep up to date with the CommUnity Zone in downtown Lewisburg. Check their calendar, and throw them a few dollars if you can spare it!
- Support the efforts of Walk It! Bike It!
- Attend a meeting of your local government.
- Tell someone you love how much they mean to you!